My life is...

Photoshoots, rehearsals and crafting.

I love going outdoors and hanging out at the opening of exhibitions and other similar events where I can show my fancy dresses and just be a bohemian lady who receives compliments and invitations to other interesting places, but  it is not the main part of burlesque performer's schedule. However, I don't think a lot of performers complain :) I met some people who do, but they just want to use burlesque as a way to glory with rich guys and luxurious lifestyle. This is good for sure, but as for me burlesque can't be the way. Cause If you'll even reach your destination, what's next? I think that's why it is fair that Dita became so famous - she is inexhaustible source of ideas and she creates a lot of stylish and beautiful things which can be considered as art: lingerie, fragrances and so on. 

So my point is, you can't get what you want If everything you do is for glory only and If it's "look at me, I'm so special" and the only thing you can do is to strip in a beautiful way and cat walk. And If you are photogenic. A lot of people think that is to be photogenic is everything a person needs, and all the best things in the world will come to photogenic person only because camera loves him. A lot of people pray to photogenic persons and this is so hilarious. That's life today, baby! *In case you just travelled by time-machine and you don't know where you are:)))*

Life is a theatre, we all know that. So everything you do must bring something. Something that can make humanity better. Glory, money, photogenic persons-icons-lovemeformysuperfashionposes - it can't be good but it can't be shit too. 

That's how I can explain why burlesque is a lifestyle and art itself.

I don't have new photoshoots to show yet, but I can show you my iphone pics:) 
All my new photoshoots are editing now, so the only thing I can do - is to wait. 
It is so difficult to wait!:) I'm dying to see it. Whaaa!))
And yes - I prefer to work with people who do ART. Not just photos where I can be replaced with other curvy bitch like me, or photos that show outfit and suupaa-duupa make-up and knowledges of Photoshop.  
The next post will be dedicated to photographers in art. Cause I opened two types of photographers there for myself:) Stay tuned!



Today I had a great shoot with Helena Platonova. As soon as I get photos you'll see it first.


 That's my "Oil Queen" act outfit. I'm stretching before rehersals.And showing-off))



 Improving costumes. Sometimes I hate it. Sometimes it is the only thing I wanna do:)



You can also find me on instagram
And my twitter
See you next post, kisses and hugs! 
Alice
#retro  #retrogirl  #burlesque #showcostume  #burlesqueshow #rehearsals #curvy #handmade  #beauty #cabaret #hourglass figure  #showgirl #showgirlslife #helenaplatonova  #aliceshpiller #алисашпиллер #бурлеск #russianburlesque

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

First post

Запутавшаяся красота

Настоящая правда о Shpiller Cabaret. Раскрытие карт.