New video

I'm so proud and glad to present new video of me!:) We filmed it in Autumn in 2013. My acts which include those costumes are totally different in real life, so it's not a showreel actually, but a beautiful fantasy with sense of humour of course:)
Director: Vadim Dimov
Camera&design: Irene Boot
Special thanks to Anna Boop for her big powder box, to Fassbinder Cinema Bar.



Alice Shpiller, 2013 from Russian burlesque on Vimeo.


You can also find me on instagram
And my twitter
See you next post, kisses and hugs! 
Alice
#retro  #retrogirl  #burlesque #showcostume #show #burlesqueshow  #curvy  #stockings  #rhinestones    #beauty #cabaret #hourglass figure  #showgirl #showgirlslife #showreel #burlesque video #russian burlesque #curvy female #curvy girls #curvy women #curvy burlesque #plus-size burlesque

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

First post

Запутавшаяся красота

Настоящая правда о Shpiller Cabaret. Раскрытие карт.