No retro, just curvy :)

I want to show you amazing pictures by Viktory Kasian - she makes and creates fantastic pictures of plus-size models. She works with skinny girls too, but her real gimmick and passion is plus-size girl.

... Which by the way I am:) Although I do not consider myself as a fat girl or even a big girl. I have big hips and thighs only, but other parts of my body are not big, and I will fight for the this truth till the end of my days:)  My measurements are: 39-29-44. Sometimes it can be plus 1 inch. My height is 169 cm (5'6 or 5'7, I don't remember exactly). My shoe size is 9 (USA). I usually wear 42-44 (european size) or 12 (USA size). But my waist is really small, so retro clothing is really for me.


So Viktory shows us how beautiful are women with curves. Beautiful without any "buts". Just beautiful. And there's no "If she loses some weight it will be much better". No, it won't. It is just beautiful the way it is. I can also look at pictures of thin girls and say: "They are beautiful, but If they gain some weight it will be much better".

And who is right? Where is the truth?

The truth is: beauty is not just one standart.  Or you think our mother nature is so stupid? Sorry for you, If you think you are smarter than universe. If you live in harmony with the world, with your body,  If you don't eat junk food every day and you don't eat until you start to hate yourself cause you ate TOO much, If you move every day (because moving is natural,  everything in nature has it's way of moving), If you try to keep cleanness all around you and in your mind, soul, body and clothes, If you do everything for your health - girl, you ARE beautiful. Remember that. 

And Viktory tells us about it all the time with her art.









You can also find me on instagram
And my twitter
See you next post, kisses and hugs! 
Alice


#plus-size #curvy #curvy model #hourglassfigure  #plussize #beauty #style #viktorykasian #curvy women #curvy girl 

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

First post

Запутавшаяся красота

Настоящая правда о Shpiller Cabaret. Раскрытие карт.