Spring is coming!

Nope, it already came!

But still it is too early to go outside and make photoshoots, so I'm gonna show you now my April's photosession in the 2012.
The photographer is fantastic Olga Filonova.
And the location is Russia, Moscow, Gorky Park. Maybe you remember the rock-band with the same name, so that's how this park (not the band) looks in April:)

My clothing is totally vintage - red blouse and beret are bought at Russian vintage shop "Frik Frak" and this skirt I bought New York, I don't remember the name of vintage shop unfortunately, but  I remember that it is the heart of Manhattan.

Today I'm not really glad with total look, cause I would change the gloves and jewelry. But I think  it's still fine in general. :)




















You can also find me on instagram
And my twitter
See you next post, kisses and hugs! 
Alice
 

#plus-size #fashion #curvy #curvy model #hourglassfigure #retro #vintage #plussize #beauty #style #showgirl

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

First post

Запутавшаяся красота

Настоящая правда о Shpiller Cabaret. Раскрытие карт.