Plus-size model work

Today I'm gonna look through all my work as plus-size model and make a little review.

I used to work in this business for 3 years, but that's enough for me now in this country. Nowhere to grow up, the work is non-regulated, I mean your rights are not protected, too many risks, too small benefits.

So I actually want to work as a model, but totally not in Russia.

I don't wanna concentrate mine and your attention at bad clothes, funny and ridiculous accessoires and other, I want to post here the best things I had to put on  for advertising. 

So let's start!

I'm in love with red coats. I think red coat  is a fashion itself. Of course it depends on fabric and quality, but this one is SO good and it's vintage. 

This white dress looks better in real life, moreover, it looks expensive. I know that this firm uses the best fabric from Italy.

I still regret that I didn't buy that set. 

Vintage in it's best traditions:

This dress is very... Pin-upish! No corset under it.

I regret that I din't buy this too.


Nice choice for ski-lovers!

Both sets  are good!  And not only for runway.


This lavender dress is really good, I see so many things it can be combined with.

Can you imagine that all dresses are new and they are made in Russia? Unbelievable.



Vintage coats again. How can this beauty be compared with down-padded coats?


Well Hello, mrs. Jacqueline Kennedy! And yes -I got it:)

Maybe you cannot see something special on this pic:



But look what I did with that:



So we're going further. 



I don't know should I buy it or not. But If yes - this set needs a big hat. Do you agree?:)

This dress shows my natural waist very accurately. 

Well, as a model I think I suppose to have a dream, like which brand I want to work with.  
My dream is Pin-Up couture and all brands from pinupgirlclothing.com then:)

Tomorrow I work:  now I have model work once in a month. That was my choice. 
I do a lot of things for burlesque and in burlesque now, so no time for modeling in bad clothes with bad photos and a small fee. Did I show you a lot? No. But I have millions pictures of my modeling work.

Although I hope that someday I will work as a model somewhere else, far away from Russia.
I'm sorry Russia, but I'm not obsessed with this dictatorship. 



You can also find me on instagram
And my twitter
See you next post, kisses and hugs! 
Alice.
#plus-size #fashion #curvy #curvy model #hourglassfigure #retro #vintage #plussize #beauty #style 

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

First post

Запутавшаяся красота

Настоящая правда о Shpiller Cabaret. Раскрытие карт.